Monday, July 11, 2011

I have two roommates one is running up pgand e.In my name.?

Ok I have two roommates.One roommate is hardly ever there and never uses hardly any pg&e.Then I have one roommate that is always there and running the electricity 24/7 and has no job.She plays the radio 24/7.leaves lights on all day all night And her kids are on my TV in the living room playing video games all night and movies.Leaving the TV and the Xbox 360 on and the DVD movies playing.Just burning electricity .This has been going on the past 3 weeks.Non stop.The women keeps leaving lights on and the ceiling fans running plus the air conditioning. I felt it was getting out of hand and I told them today I didn't comfortable it being in my name anymore so I had it taken out of my name.Because I felt it was being used carelessly.Am I in the wrong for having it taken out of my name?If it was being used out of control??? With out prior notice??

No comments:

Post a Comment