Sunday, July 17, 2011

What should I major in?

I love languages, especially romance languages, and the way they break down. I study French, and I feel that I am good at it. I like English well enough, but not enough to major in it, and I don't want to do anything in the science/math field. I like history as well, but I'm taking an AP history exam so that I may not have to do it in college (since I don't want to be a history major). I want to minor in music, because I love it and I don't want to forget about it, but I don't want to take the risk of being a professional musician. Basically, this leaves me at languages, but I can't fit Latin into my schedule (I feel that it would help me significantly), and I don't know a lot of jobs that I could get from majoring in a language. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment