Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'M IN DIRE NEED OF AN ANSWER?

Apologies for the all caps, it just seems to attract attention faster, and I need help. I shall not reveal the details of why I want so badly to do what I want to do. That said, I want to leave from my current state, and move to California ASAP, I'm talking within the next two weeks, to simply pack my things and go. The issue is, I can't go all the way over there with the intention of staying, without having a place to stay, and no job. So I'm beyond curious how that could be accomplished. Could it be accomplished? Is there any way to perhaps set up an interview online for a simple job, I haven't yet graduated college (please refrain from condemning my desire to move so abruptly, I have one very good reason), so all I have is a diploma and basically could only do things such as dishwashing at a restaurant, or be a cashier at a store as I am now. So is there any way to do such a thing? My next question is, how would I go about finding a place to stay long-term, upon arrival?

No comments:

Post a Comment