Friday, July 8, 2011

I cant get over this girl!!?

Its now been 4 months since ive met this awesome girl and we talk all day and hang out alot more lately... ive really started to build strong feelings for this girls but i dont feel the same thing from the other side... sometimes i think and say to myself maybe i hit the friend zone but then other times she does things that make me think the total opposite... to tell u the truth when i first met her i wasnt put together well (my hair, skin style and everything in all wasnt so attractive) but over the last few months ive been hittin the gym, almost done with accutane, found a sick style and hair do and not to be cocky but i really look good and everyone is telling me that and so did she after i didnt se her in a while... if felt that in the begining when i met this girl she wasnt so interested in me yet she thought i was funny and had a good personality so i had a chance... there was times when we didnt talk for a week and i said to myself maybe it wasnt ment to be and then she would call me and tell me how much she misses me... also she would never hang out with me at first but for the past month she always wants to go do something with me but never just 2 there always has to be a friend with us :/... she also never really flirted with me at first.... now lately she calls me more then i call her txts me early in the morning and wants to hang out all the time, she flirts with me and always kids about us gettin married (were 18 and 19)... and so i figured id ask her out on a date and i was practically rejected... we once had that we are just friends talk and she said she was kidding... by now i really like this girl and she confuses the sh*t out of me bc she does things sometimes that drive me nuts.... for example she invited me to the mall with her friend and i got there she didnt really wanna walk around with me so i tild her im leaving and as soon as i left she txted me u look cute today blabla and flirted with me the rest of the day and then today she is completely dry and is barely talking to me... this stuff confuses me... or there is this movie me and her wanna and i feel like she is hinting me to take her to watch it and so i go to her whenare goin to see it and she goes go why do u need me to be there!... ive been snooping around lately and i think she is talking to some other guy and i think he beat me... this girl is now leaving for her country for 2 months and i really dont wanna lose contact and she sometimes says we will talk the same and sometimes she says we wont... this girl is perfect and i really love her we would be great together and even her friends and family push her to go for me... i knw the whole "tell her how u feel before she leaves" bs but i dont want to make a fool of myself im not so good at that stuff with girls... everytime i say to myself just move on she would do something that would turn right back to her and i cant get her out of my head.. i dont knw wat do and its drivng me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment